- Drama: Miss Korea
- Revised romanization: Miseukoria
- Hangul: 미스코리아
- Director: Kwon Seok-Jang
- Writer: Seo Sook-Hyang
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 20
- Release Date: December 18, 2013 –
- Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
PlotSet in the year 1997. A cosmetics company is in bad financial shape. To save the company, Hyung-Joon (Lee Sun-Kyun) and other employees try to make Ji-Young (Lee Yeon-Hee) into Miss Korea. Back in their high school days, Ji-Young was the most beautiful student. She now works as an elevator girl.
- Drama series will takeover the MBC Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55 time slot previously occupied by “Medical Top Team“.
- Director Kwon Seok-Jang, screenwriter Seo Sook-Hyang and actor Lee Sun-Kyun previously worked together on 2010 MBC drama series “Pasta“.
- First script reading took place November 8, 2013 at Ilsan MBC Dream Centre.
- Lee Sun-Kyun – Kim Hyung-Joon
- Lee Yeon-Hee – Oh Ji-Young
- Lee Sung-Min
- Lee Mi-Sook – Hair Designer Ma Ae-Ri
- Lee Ki-Woo – Lee Yoon
- Song Seon-Mi – Ko Hwa-Jung
- Ko Sung-Hee – Kim Jae-Hee